Merry Christmas Udaipur! For those searching for their haven of Comfort Food, there’s a new haven in Udaipur, and I couldn’t wait to share it with you. Giddy up! We have Marky Momos is in town! Finally a place to comfort those comfort food cravings. I am going to share a couple of reasons why I am in love with Marky Momos.
- Momos: Being a food connoisseur, finding a decent place in Udaipur that actually serves dim-sums in the authentic Bamboo Dim-Sum Steamers, just the way they should be served, is a real struggle. Finally, we have Marky Momos. But this is not This is not it. They have more than 40 varieties of momos to choose from. My personal favourite are Afghani Momos and Tandoori Chicken Momos. #Yum
- Prawns: All the seafood lovers in Udaipur know the struggle of finding prawns on the menu. Marky Momos has some mouth watering prawn preparations to choose from. My personal favorite is Honey Garlic Prawns . #MamaMia
- Noodles: I am “Hands Down!” a disciple of their Hakka Noodles. The noodles are perfectly cooked, the salt and pepper ratio is perfectly balanced (this is very important for me while choosing my noodle, and I am quite particular about it). #Meow
Yes! Marky Momos delivers to your house! And they have their own app as well! They are amongst a very restaurants which delivers to the far-fetched areas like Badi, Balicha etc. They also have started a “late night service”, under which they cater to your late night cravings between 12:00 a.m and 2:00 a.m. The food packaging is proper, which is a novelty in Udaipur for budget-friendly restaurants. They have branded their packaging containers. I am particularly a fan of their Dimsum Packaging (it is properly sealed and microwave friendly).
Multi Cuisine Menu
Do not get confused by their name. Marky Momos might just be the name, but they serve a lot more than just Momos. They have a well established menus that covers cuisines of the likes of Chinese, Italian and Indianised tastes. There indeed is something for everybody.
- Marky Momos have some exciting offers on their Web App, so download their app and save some extra bucks.
- Also, Check out their Zomato Page for some cool offers. Do not forget to share your reviews and ratings on Zomato. You may also check my reviews about Marky Momos on their page.
- They have an exciting offer for their dine-in guests as well. Happy hours are from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.! Get Buy One Get One Free on momos, and flat 30% on the rest of the menu.
So people! As Santa’s elf, I believe this is the best present I could leave under your Christmas Trees. Jingle Bell Rocks and Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas Everyone!!! 🙂
Until Next Time,