The Unapologetic Curvy Boho
She is like the wind through the trees…
She is like the mellows in the meadows
She is the light of your star… the moon of my path…
She is the one I intend to be.
She’s there when you thought light dawned…
She stood by your side when life took you by the Frawn…
Amidst all that chaos she stood… Like a firefly tearing the darkness away…
Blinking its way through the wild and dark… She knew she’ll save you one day…
She’s here… She’s there… She’s everywhere you see…
She’s wild, she’s free… She’s all that you ever wanted to be…
Today I am going to discuss something very important. Read this very carefully.
It’s one thing to be humble, it’s another thing to be self loathing. There is a bleak line between the two. Bleak, but powerful enough to destroy oneself completely. Being a plus size person, I have been judged way more than an average woman. Reason? We live in a visual world. And a lot of decisions are based on the appearance.
Don’t Judge the book by it’s cover.
But people often fail to understand that. So what do we do now? Well, we can’t please the world, but can take care of our own happiness. That’s what I did and the world became all red yellow green again.
Enough with the heavy! How have you been my lovely ladies? I had an amazing time working on the upcoming blog posts and I am so excited about sharing my experience with you all. I have been trying to post this blog since a while now, but couldn’t find the right words to put into So decided to keep it serene and amazing, even though I had to wait really long for a good blog post. So here I am, sharing my experience with you all.
The Venue: We chose Gulaab Bagh for the shoot, which is in Udaipur. It was initially a zoo, but the zoo now has been moved to a much bigger place now, which is now called the Biological Park. This place has since then been converted into a jogger’s park, open to public. Serene as it is, the most amazing part about this place is it’s greenery. It has both asphalt and non concrete grounds for the joggers to choose from.
Outfit: The dress was a love at first sight from StalkBuyLove, an online fashion store. The details of the co-ordinates are oh-so beautiful, it made me go gaga over it the moment I laid my eyes on them. The belt is made up of lace, and has crochet work on it. What I loved the most was the details on the blouse, those dangling snow-flakish crochet droplets, that look like pearls. The outfit is so comfortable, the material is oh-so-soft that I can wear it everyday. The blouse if fully lined, which is really important for the crush-crepe material. The skirt is partially lined, which gives a sassy sheer to the legs, but only against the light. Overall, I loved the dress. 🙂
A Few Realizations I Had After This Shoot:
• If you have broad shoulders and big arms, cold shoulders are for you! They divide the attention and thus make you look prettier.
• Coordinates surprisingly suit me well. So I am open to more experimentation now.
• Dogs Love me .😉
• Green background enhances your look, or maybe I am more of a nature person.
• Candid shoots are the best.
• It’s very important to have fun during shoots, for better pictures, and off course you have a hell of a day!
• Nudes and Beige colors may surprise you more than you think.
• If you don’t know what to do while you pose, Try Looking for something on the ground, or look for somebody. (JOEY Reference: Only hard-core FRIENDS fans will understand this).
• I lost two rings in this shoot . 🙁
• I am indeed an Unapologetic Curvy Boho!
• I looooovvveeeee laughing out loud… And my laughter is so contagious it can make people go Bizarre and red in the cheeks with laughter! With laughter! [My photographer, the crew members and the people who were around agree with me].
• Mosquito Repellents might come handy at a location like this. [And I mean it!]
• Carry an extra pair of flat footwear in a location like this. Heels may dig in the soil. Use heels for the camera, and flats for hopping spots for the shoot.
• Your photographer works really hard on the shoot. Always be thankful to him for that.
• The ultimate challenge was to figure out what to do with your hands while getting shot! 😛
So what do you think about this post? Do share your views in the comments section below. Like, subscribe and share this post. Spread the love.