Hope my Ladies are doing great! With the Fall just in, the season calls for subtle and sophisticated blend of shades. What I fell in love with the most were the dusty shades of rose. I have had a thing for roses since I was a kid, and I remember we had a lawn full of the rose plants, with different shades. There was red, pink, and my favorite was the magenta and a bit dusty rose. Writing about it right now brings that breeze into my nostrils.
Anyway, I was amazed to find some real catches while scrolling through StalkBuyLove, and here are some of my favourite picks from the web-store.
1. HOUSTEN MAXI SKIRT: This one was a love at first sight. I love the colour, I adore the fall, this one’s a 10/10. The best part about it is that it’s a high-rise waist, so it is ideal to hide your problem areas. Pair it up with a frilled crop top and some sexy black stilettos and you own the party!
2. ROSE TIER TOP: I am in love with the design. From cold shoulder to the frilly details to the lacy ends, the rose tier top has everything that lakes it an ideal catch. This one without doubt is the whole package. Pair it up with a high rise pencil skirt and flaunt yourself!
3. ROSE THINLES TOP: Why go with the colour when you can have roses printed on your dress? The print on this crop top so reminded me of Adele’s Dolce Gabanna Dress in the video of “Send My Love” from her recently released album 25. The colour is subtle, the material is soft and breezy and it’s perfect for the any occasion when paired right.
4. FLAMINI CULOTTES: If you are into experimenting with fashion and are looking for something edgy, Flamini Culottes. Shaped like a peeping bud, flaunt those legs in these dusty rose pants and steal the show. Pair it up with your best stilettos and a subtle colour of top, and be the heart throb you are!
5. ROSE MYKONOS JUMPSUIT: The one reason I adore the concept of jumpsuits the most is that it saves the efforts of “pairing the stuff”. And if the jumpsuit is something as sexy as this one, it’s a bingo! For those high end business meets and dress to impress events, this is one effortlessly trendy piece and a must have for your wardrobe.
Image courtesy: StalkBuyLove
The past blog post was quite an experience for me. I am overwhelmed with the response I received from you lovely ladies. This encourages me to work harder. So thank you so much for being the darlings you all are and taking your time out and reading my blog posts.
The pre-fall was all about off shoulders and cold shoulders, and I was happy to discover how charming they look on any and every body type, especially mine 🙂 So if you are full figured and wand want to add jazz to your looks, try cold shoulders, you might amaze yourselves too! 🙂
Off shoulders are still in, and one of my friends who visited Singapore recently shared what a rage they were there. Well that kind of overwhelms my newly found love and respect for off shoulders. The one thing I have learned from the past shoot is that you can really, really surprise yourself in the most unexpected circumstances.
So ladies, go experiment with stuff you always wanted to do. Try that outfit you feel reluctant about, maybe you discover something amazing. And do share your experiences in the comment box below.
Like share and comment on this post. Your feedback helps me write better for you all. So do share your experience with this blog. Until next time!