How have my lovely ladies been? I am so sorry I haven’t posted anything in a while, but I promise for making it up to you. So a quick catch-up before I proceed with the blog. I had an amazing Diwali. It was quiet, eco-friendly, and serene affair. No pollution. My baby Shit-Zu, Snoopy agrees with me. Hope you had a great Diwali too. I recently attended a few wedding events, the pictures of which I have uploaded on my Instagram. So do check them out and comment how did you find them! 🙂
With the winter season just in, so is the season to show the best of what the winter fashion has to offer. I feel so lucky to be Indian, for one of the many reasons is the different seasons to enjoy. For different seasons mean different set of wardrobes to flaunt, and I am loving what winter have to offer to me this year.
Well I have some personal favorite jumpsuits I would definitely recommend this season, and here are the outfits I personally loved at StalkBuyLove.
5. Centaur Jumpsuit: Well this one reminds me of Halle Berry in Catwoman, the sexy, sassy woman she is. If you are looking for something that is a less skin revealing, but flaunts the wild you at the same time, this is the outfit for you! 🙂
4. Hestons Jumpsuit: I seem to have developed a thing for Olive colour this season, well the colour can seriously make you look really hot if dressed right. And this dress screams fashion you cannot say no to it. The best part is the smocking at the back which makes this jumpsuit really easy breezy to carry. Just throw in a blazer and you are ready to rule the world lady boss, with world under her sexy stilettos. 🙂
3. Rea Jumpsuit: This one’s a sure bad-ass. Black blazer, black stilettos and voila! You have yourself a diva! Sweet surprise, it has pockets! 🙂
2. Knox Jumpsuit: This one’s for the rebel in you and the fitness freak too. All the Kylie Jenner fans out there… This one’s for you. Just pair it up with white Zara Sneakers and you are good to go! 🙂
1. Severin Maxi Playsuit: I am a Maxi lover, and I love playsuits too. Mostly because playsuits are way more easy to carry than a short dress, and gives you the look of a dress too. So this one’s surely a winner, its a blend of a maxi dress and a playsuit, gives off the feel of a long side slit, and effortlessly easy to carry. This one sure is a winner.
So which Jumpsuit did you like the most? BTW, you should totally check out StalkBuyLove‘s latest winter collection. Do tell me in the comment box below. And do not forget to subscribe to my blog. Like share and keep spreading the love. 🙂
Until Next Time,
Aakanksha Luthra 🙂